MY THEME VERSION Please Reply

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by faceless4all, Oct 22, 2019.

1. faceless4all

faceless4all Member

Hi, Is this the correct Colorway theme that I downloaded from my inktheme download account, because I don't have the advanced features that are mentioned here in this link, and my slider on mobile is pretty small, and the padding between sections shows a lot of white space (on mobile ) Also, in the download section of my account, it only shows 3 different demo versions to choose from ?? Please advise, thank you.
    https://www.inkthemes.com/market/colorway-wp-theme/

2. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

The theme which you have downloaded is the different colorway theme other than the Colorway Pro which you had purchased from us.

The theme which you have downloaded is a newly launched Colorway theme which is Elementor based.

And the theme which you had purchased in year 2014 was different, that was theme options panel based theme.

Let me know if you have some more queries related to the theme, we will be happy to help you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com

3. faceless4all

faceless4all Member

Okay, I see now there is a .zip for the colorway 5.01 version, I installed it, activated it, and then I went to plugins to activate the Colorway Sites importer plugin, but it fails every time, with a message that ,
    Sorry, you are not allowed to access this page.

Please answer, I need to know so I can continue with this theme or if I change it to something else, either way I need a reply about this theme! Thank you.

4. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm Wishes From InkThemes,

We are sorry for replying late.

The issue is occurring because you are using the older version of the theme.

Kindly have a look at the link below: https://www.inkthemes.com/market/colorway-wp-theme/

You will get the updated version of the theme from there.

And let us know if you have got some more queries, we will surely try to assist you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com