upload limit persistent

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by ifbtube, Aug 24, 2018.

1. ifbtube

ifbtube New Member

Hi,

Could you please remove the upload limit?
    [​IMG]

I have contacted my webhost and they increased the upload limit to 700 in the php.ini.
    Later i changed it to 1500, but when i try to upload it keeps saying limit 128MB.

I have also tried to change it by adding this code to functions.php

@ini_set( 'upload_max_size' , '64M' );
    @ini_set( 'post_max_size', '64M');
    @ini_set( 'max_execution_time', '300' );

and I also tried changing the limit by adding this code to .htaccess

php_value upload_max_filesize 64M
    php_value post_max_size 64M
    php_value max_execution_time 300
    php_value max_input_time 300

but all what adding code to functions abd htaccess did was making the dashboard none functioning.

Could you please increase the upload limit too lets say 1500MB ??

Yes you have access to dashboard, you have my login details, I mailed them 2 days ago.

2. ifbtube

ifbtube New Member

This issue has not been resolved. My hosting provider change the upload limit to 512 and when i check the dashboard it confirms in media> add media that it really is 512. But there is still something blocking videos bigger then 128MB, they show up as a blackscreen on my site.
    What is causing this?

Last edited: Aug 26, 2018
  3. ifbtube

ifbtube New Member

I even installed a plugin that sets the upload limit to 512, but still videos will not upload.

4. ifbtube

ifbtube New Member

This issue is still not resolved. I contaced my hosting provider twice, and they looked into it and say everything is setup correctly on their side. Whenever i upload a file larger then 40-50 MB then this video will not show in the videos section, and on thenwebsite it will show a blackscreen. The video does show on the uploads folder when i check filemanager, so it seems this videocraft theme had a limit somewhere that prevents files larger then x in size to not get through to the video section.

Please fix this issue and all the other issues i have posted on this forum as soon as possible, i'm starting to regret i purchased this theme.
    If you can't get the theme to work properly, will i get my money back?

5. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for getting back to us,

I have got your concern but it is nothing like that, there is no upload limitation in our theme. In website's default media upload limit also has only 128 MB that's why it is resisting you to upload a video more than 128MB.

Will you please allow us to check your website host server settings so that we can check and increase the upload limit size.
    Kindly send you website host login details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

We will do the needful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 27, 2018
  6. moviespan

moviespan New Member

It say's 20 MB limit on the theme download page. My host gives me unlimited downloads. The Word press site does not give me any options for download limit settings.

What can be done to make where it say something other then 20MB limit on the download page? It seems like its built in to the VideoCraft theme. If I was somehow able to increase the download limit would it be displayed?

7. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member