Mobile responsive not working properly?

Discussion in 'Elite Pro WordPress Theme' started by imagegrafx, Aug 21, 2018.

1. imagegrafx

imagegrafx Member

Three times in the past month I have had an issue with an error message on MOBILE with my customer's website. URL: www.makemydayplease.com. I have had this template for a long time and this has just started.

ERROR MESSAGE: Message: 404 not found; The requested URL/makemydayplease/decisive-controllable.php was not found on this server. Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

GoDaddy has tried several things, but it seems to keep dropping out about once a week. Is there some kind of code that needs to be put in or is there a glitch in the mobile responsive part of this template? If you go to her facebook page on your cellphone and try to go to the website using the link on facebook you will get the same message. If you do a search on google on your cellphone and click on the link (using a mobile phone) it will give you the same message.

It seems to be working fine on a desktop/laptop. Any ideas? Customer does a lot of business with mobile users and this is causing her to lose business. Thanks so much!

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

It would be better for us to understand your query with the help of some edited screenshots.
    Please share some screenshots of the concerned areas of your site.

So that we can deliver you an exact and appropriate solution to you,

Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks & Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

PS: You can create your screenshots using screenpresso (http://www.screenpresso.com).

3. imagegrafx

imagegrafx Member

I typed the message in that I was getting...here is a screenshot of what I get. Is this what you need? All of these same error messages come up on mobile when you try to access the website from chrome, google, facebook...all mobile. The desktop is not affected. Thanks!

Attached Files:

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

That is something related to your server or PHP settings.

Please contact your host provider in this regard.

Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com