For All Customers. (Post thread link here incase your support question goes unanswered.)

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by Neeraj, May 18, 2013.

1. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Can this be done today, if not, please give re-fund to my pay account [email protected] and i will look for nother theme that does what it should

I am only asking for something that works, this theme has bugs

Thansk

2. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Please help sort this issue today, I have had quote of 100 dollars to fix, if this is not sorted, then i want a full refund.

Regards

3. taylor50plus

taylor50plus Member

Hi,
    Forget this issue, i have paid someone to fix and sort it.

4. priya

priya Guest

Alright, Taylor...

5. aeconsulting

aeconsulting New Member

Hi, I have been attempting to get support for about 10 days now, and no one is answering my emails. If you can please provide an email or phone number so I can contact you, it would be amazing, thank you.

6. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

You can send us your issue at [email protected]...

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

7. honory2009

honory2009 Member

8. bronsonfok

bronsonfok New Member

Hi,

Happy New Year,
    May I know where is the support area in this forum for "iBusiness - QuickEdit WordPress Solution 2016 (FE) JVZ" theme,
    I just want to find out how to add a Picture slider section in the home page and I also I am not able to download the support documentation because the "Documentation Link" label in the download area does not have any link in it to download.

Many Thanks
    Bronson

9. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Hello Bronson,

I can understand your concern and would like to inform you that, the iBusiness QuickEdit Theme is not our product, It's a market-place third party product.

You can follow the documentation here: https://templatic.com/docs/ibusiness-theme-guide/

I have also checked your account and found the document links are working fine. please check the above link.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

10. rachi77

rachi77 New Member

I am using the Design BorderPro theme and having a problem with WP Forms and the Contact Section in the Ink Themes setup breaking recaptcha. Apparently you can't run 2 conflicting contact forms on the same site which is causing a 'This Fields is required' warning on submit. Is there a way that I can add the shortcode to the Contact Section? I can only see the iframe option but it is not loading my shortcode?

11. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

Hello,

Thanks for contacting us,

You need to create a new page the just use the shortcode in the page editor. Please have a look at the attached screenshot.

Hope this helps...!

Do let me know if you need further assistance.

I will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

Attached Files:

12. rachi77

rachi77 New Member

Hi, I have already done this but I also wanted to utilise the one page - home page contact form which is using the InkThemes DesignBorder Pro settings:
    upload_2018-5-9_11-33-9.png

See here?

upload_2018-5-9_11-33-57.png

So unless I uninstall WPForms and use shortcode from the InkThemes contact form on the contact page - how do I stop this conflict? Is there shortcode for the InkThemes contact section?

Last edited: May 9, 2018
  13. rachi77

rachi77 New Member

Ok so I have managed to remove your contact form code to get the WP Forms showing in place of the default contact form. I have also turned off recaptcha and deleted site/secret keys from setting but I am still getting the recaptcha error on submit 'This field is required' This is still conflicting with the theme and any wonder with the captcha_option_on hard coded into contact.php!!

upload_2018-5-9_12-56-58.png

Why is this coded to be switched to captcha_option_off if that is what I have selected in the DesignBorder Pro settings??

upload_2018-5-9_12-58-30.png

I get that you have a great track records at resolving issues but why have this hard coded creating the issue in the first place?

14. akbar92

akbar92 Support Staff Staff Member

It seems you didn't deleted the code properly, we would like to check your site.
    Could you please share your WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] along with this thread link.

I will check and do the needful.

Regards,
    Akbar
    InkThemes.com

15. fahadhassen

fahadhassen New Member

16. shemaela21

shemaela21 Guest Staff Member

Hello,

Warm wishes from InkThemes,

Let me know are you talking about these images present on the home page (screenshot attached below).

2020-02-05_15h51_20.png

If yes then you can share the below-mentioned credential details at [email protected] along with the thread link.

WordPress Website URL: -
    WordPress Username: -
    WordPress Password: -

We will do the needful for you.

Regards,
    Shemaela
    InkThemes.com