Fatal Error Theme Responsive Options

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by peterpohls, Apr 12, 2017.

1. peterpohls

peterpohls Member

it has been working for a few years, now is not leting me to change the content of Home Page.....

ColorWay Theme Responsive Options

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function ereg_replace() in /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/43493/domains/grubbsconstructioncleaningllc.com/html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/functions/admin-interface.php:943 Stack trace: #0 /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/43493/domains/grubbsconstructioncleaningllc.com/html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/functions/admin-interface.php(125): optionsframework_machine(Array) #1 /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/43493/domains/grubbsconstructioncleaningllc.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): optionsframework_options_page('') #2 /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/43493/domains/grubbsconstructioncleaningllc.com/html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters('', Array) #3 /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/43493/domains/grubbsconstructioncleaningllc.com/html/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/43493/domains/grubbsconstructioncleaningllc.com/html/wp-admin/admin.php(222): do_action('appearance_page...') #5 /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/43493/domains/grubbsconstructioncleaningllc.com/html/wp-admin/themes.php(10): in /nfs/c02/h08/mnt/43493/domains/grubbsconstructioncleaningllc.com/html/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/functions/admin-interface.php on line 943

2. Naveen

Naveen Guest

I've just checked your site and would like to inform you that- You are using very older version of ColorWay Theme i.e. version 2.1.8 in your WordPress whereas, version 3.8 is available in members area,

You may go through the changelog file provided in our theme.

If you haven't customized your theme's source code then, you are requested to download a fresh copy of latest version of this theme from the member's area and upload it to your website.

This will resolve your issue(s).

Thanks & Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

3. peterpohls

peterpohls Member

i do have a lot of customizations, and optimization, im afraid to change anithing mayor because im in the first page in all search engines with the search terms i want... ! Some search is first,, it was a lot of work trough out the years to get there,

Most of my clients come from website, is very very important

4. Naveen

Naveen Guest

You can share your cPanel and WordPress admin credentials at [email protected] along with this thread link.

We will check your site and will try our best in resolving your issues.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Warm Regards!
    Naveen Kolhe
    InkThemes.com

5. peterpohls

peterpohls Member

Thank you so much.....

You always helping your clients, you guys rock!

6. Naveen

Naveen Guest

Thanks Peter :)
    We have received your credentials and will get back to you soon.