5 QUESTIONS

Discussion in 'GeoCraft WordPress Theme' started by honory2009, Sep 13, 2016.

1. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Hi there,

I have developed my online directory www.intronu.com. I have the following questions below

1. why google map is not working?
    2. On currency type , how to select /include my currency symbol?
    3. Can there be another feature to add like different currencies so that one can have an option to pick local currency or dollar or pound? In my country we normally use Tshs. but I dont want to restrict people from paying me using dollars, pound, yen, etc.

4. in category selection, one can pick all categories., cant there be like only 3 category selections or have an option where by as an administrator and I can set a maximum number that users can be allowed to select?

5. Payment option, it is either paypal and stripe. how about credit/debit card? In my country very very few people uses this options, that is paypal, what other other payment methods can be used. For me I would suggest users to be able to select other payment method for their onetime or recurring payment and his/her listing will be in pending mode till it is approved by me as an administrator. In this case, if he doesnt use paypal or stripe, then the other option to be able to use other payment options but his/her listing will be pending till is approved. can you work on this feature?
    5. For free listing, it will expire after a certain period, say 3 months. after expiration, does this mean the can not apply for another free listing for another 3 months, repeatedly taking an advantage of like no expiration for free listing? I know there are features that are not included in free listing , like leads form, description and other details but yet people would like to go with free listing.

6. I want to add 728 x 90 banner on the right side of my logo and the post your listing button to be placed right side if the "sign in" and "Add listing" buttons. can you please do this? for google ad sense arent we allowed to put two banners with the same size on the same page?

Note: these questions came after studying the theme for couple of days and I hope with its improvement, this theme will be a greatest word press theme. sorry for my long email.

best regards

Honory Jerome

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello, Honory..

Greetings from InkThemes!

Solutions to your above issues are accordingly..

1) why google map is not working?

Have you configure map setting in your dashboard..?

2) On currency type , how to select /include my currency symbol?

You can manage your currency from Theme Option panel (Dashboard=>GeoCraft Setting=>Payment Setting=>Manage Currency) of your dashboard..

3) Can there be another feature to add like different currencies so that one can have an option to pick local currency or dollar or pound? In my country we normally use Tshs. but I don't want to restrict people from paying me using dollars, pound, yen, etc.

The answer is in 2nd point.

4) in category selection, one can pick all categories., can't there be like only 3 category selections or have an option whereby as an administrator and I can set a maximum number that users can be allowed to select?

Sorry.. this feature is not in the theme right now so would be possible with source code customization..

5) For free listing, it will expire after a certain period, say 3 months. after expiration, does this mean the can not apply for another free listing for another 3 months, repeatedly taking an advantage of like no expiration for free listing? I know there are features that are not included in free listing , like leads form, description, and other details but yet people would like to go with free listing.

When a free listing will going to be expired, user will get an email regarding this so they can re-manage listing from their dashboard..

Or, you can manage listing expired period from Free Payment Package (Dashboard=>GeoCraft Setting=>Payment Setting=>Free Payment Package) of your dashboard.

6) I want to add 728 x 90 banner on the right side of my logo and the post your listing button to be placed right side if the "sign in" and "Add listing" buttons. can you please do this? for google ad sense arent we allowed to put two banners with the same size on the same page?

Please send us your dashboard details at [email protected] along with the screenshot of your requirement and this thread link as well and I will do it for you..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Priyanka,

thank you for all answers. Some are clear to me and one question no. 5 was not answered.

Any other option to pay for premium service other than paypal, stripe or credit/debit card? Say, one write a check or transfer the money to me or prefer an offline payment, how can I accomodate this type of client?

I have sent you login info for question no 4 and also banner size, and location placement

best regards

Honory Jerome

Last edited: Sep 18, 2016
  4. priya

priya Guest

Hi, Honory..

Thanks for the details..

And for your other payment option requirement,

Please let us know your desired payment option and we will customize your theme...but would like to inform you that the customization will be chargeable as that would be done especially for you..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

5. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Priyanka,
    I want the customer to be able to have existing payments options, that includes paypal, stripe, visa/mastercards, etc. In addition to this, if the customer would not like to use these options, then he should be able to place his listing on the website but as an administrator, I should be able to see submitted customer listing which should be in like pending/reviewing mode. After the cash is collected from the customer then, I will approve and publish the customer listing.

6. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

I would like to inform you that this feature is already in the theme as user can place their listing from their dashboard and you can manage that listing from your dashboard whether you want to publish that listing or not...

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

7. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Thank you Priyanka.

Is it possible to incorporate Tigo - pesa as one of payment options? Here is a link to TIGOPESA API --> https://tigo.co.tz/tigo-pesa-for-developers

This will simplify payment using local currency.

Thanks

Honory Jerome

8. nitin

nitin Guest

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!

I would like to let you know that the Tigo Pesa cannot be integrated in the theme. You can use the default payment gateways available with the theme.

Should you need any further assistance, don't hesitate to contact us.

Thanks & Regards!
    Nitin
    InkThemes.com

9. honory2009

honory2009 Member

Priyanka,

from the question above

6) I want to add 728 x 90 banner on the right side of my logo and the post your listing button to be placed right side if the "sign in" and "Add listing" buttons. can you please do this?

Please send us your dashboard details at [email protected] along with the screenshot of your requirement and this thread link as well and I will do it for you..

i sent these details , let me know if the should be resent again

10. priya

priya Guest

Thanks for the details..

We will get back to you soon..

Your patience will be appreciated,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com