Issue with Lead form stopped working all of a sudden

Discussion in 'Blackriders WordPress Theme' started by sotb0rlando, Oct 15, 2015.

1. sotb0rlando

sotb0rlando Member

Hello,

We have the Black Riders theme installed and it has been working fine for several months. However about a month ago the lead capture form stopped working. We are only getting the captcha and the button at the bottom. All form fields are missing. As well from the wordpress admin we are not seeing the form fields or in the form capture we are not seeing the previous entries. But if we go to the database directly via phpadmin the fields are defined and the entries are in the table as well. Any thought on what this can be? The site url is listed below.

http://www.aclassiccuttreeservice.com

Thanks,
    sotb0rlando

2. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

I would like to inform you that- You are using Black Rider version 1.0.0 in your WordPress whereas, version 2.1.1 is available in members area,

You may go through the changelog file provided in our theme.

If you haven't customized your theme's source code then, you are requested to download a fresh copy of the latest version of this theme from the members area and upload it to your website.

This will resolve your issue(s).

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com

3. sotb0rlando

sotb0rlando Member

Thank you that worked. I am wondering why it does not show me that the theme is out of date and needs to be updated like most themes. Is this something I have done wrong on the install?

4. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

It sounds good that your problem has been resolved..

I would like to inform you that we are working on this matter and will notify you soon..

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    InkThemes.com