Removing white space in the Logo area

Discussion in 'Woodpecker WordPress Business Theme' started by bernz3, Aug 28, 2015.

1. bernz3

bernz3 Member

Hi guys,

How do I remove the white space in the Logo area I do not need a logo and the space I can close of do away with.

Thank you,

Ben

2. praveen

praveen Support Staff

Hi Ben,

Could you please provide us URL of your website along with some edited screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly?

Regards!
    Praveen
    InkThemes.com

3. bernz3

bernz3 Member

I will not need the logo and would like to have menu bar at the top of page. I have a satin page up and do not want to remove so the client will not view. Trying to upload a page you can view with example. I am getting a file to large error. the file is 1.2MB

4. bernz3

bernz3 Member

I will not need the logo and would like to have menu bar at the top of page. I have a static page up and do not want to remove so the client will not view. Please see attached file.

Attached Files:

5. priya

priya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes!

You can easily resolve your query yourself, you just have to follow the steps as mention in the video (given below).

Link of the video: http://screenpresso.com/=vlmVc

You only have to remove or comment out the highlighted part from the header.php page as shown in the above video.

* For your knowledge, we are using wp-editor plugin for the theme editor option in the Appearance section (Appearance->theme editor) of your dashboard and make all the changes in header.php which will be on the right-hand side of the page.

You can also download and use it from the link https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-editor/.

Hope it will resolve your issue

Thanks & Regards!
    Priyanka
    Inkthemes.com