Issue with InkPage

Discussion in 'InkPage WordPress Plugin' started by freddie3782, Jul 5, 2015.

1. freddie3782

freddie3782 New Member

Step 1: Good
    Step one.JPG
    Step 2: Good
    step two.JPG
    Step 3: NOT GOOD
    step three.JPG

ISSUE:
    1. After visitor optin to form. A new Window pops up and sends visitor to begining of lead page.
    SOLUTION:
    1. Eliminate pop up

QUESTION:
    1. When visitor opt ins to form. Where do I see the visitors information?

2. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

Greetings from InkThemes,

For your first issue kindly follow the step which mentioned in below video link.

http://screenpresso.com/=Aivdb

For your second issue, you can see your visitors information in your admin email id.

Hope you find it helpful,

Do let me know if you need more assistance,

I would be glad to assist you further,

3. freddie3782

freddie3782 New Member

The instructional video helped to eliminate the pop up Thank you Sobhagya. However, Now the Thank you page splashes then redirects to the first capture page. I need my visitor to remain in the Thank you page to recieve instructions on the next action they need to take. How can I eliminate the redirect? Should I make a video to explain what the issue is?

On the 2nd original Issue: Where is my Admin email Id added in the plugin? Still don't know where my leads are going. Please help.

4. Sobhagya

Sobhagya Guest

Hello,

I would like to clear few things, admin email was referred to your email that you have configured in your service provider's application..i.e, your MailChimp, Aweber, MailGet accounts,

You can use your lead form provided by MailChimp, Aweber etc. then you can collect the leads of your visitors in this way..

As far as your redirecting customization is concerned, I would like to inform you that It will require a lot of customization in the plugin which is a time consuming as well,

We can do it for you but, we will charge a nominal amount for such customization..

Do let me know If you agree then, I will tell you the customization charges and the mode of payment..

5. freddie3782

freddie3782 New Member

I have signed up with Aweber. Will do it that way.
    However, I will also make a small video of the redirect that I'm talking about.
    Because the plug in has a section where I can put a thank you page after they opt-in.
    The plug in is not allowing the visitor to view this part of the plug in sequence.