Why Aren't Members Getting New Themes As Per Agreement

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by amandamurdochmarketing, Dec 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amandamurdochmarketing

amandamurdochmarketing Member

Hi,
    I am a full member - and for some time, enjoyed getting new themes from Ink themes every month ( One of the main reasons why I bought the full membership)

But what has happened ??? We started to get updates - Not new, just updated versions of old themes every month ...

Now, you have added the marketplace - with some nice themes - But where are the new themes every month you promised??

The sales page says clearly new themes every month - Can somebody give a valid explanation - and offer some form of compensation for not meeting promises????
    [​IMG]

deveshd likes this.
  2. deveshd

deveshd Member

I second that question, it's been a few months we have seen any new themes? What's happening?

3. amandamurdochmarketing

amandamurdochmarketing Member

Glad its not just me thats noticed

deveshd likes this.
  4. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

We do agree that we have specified to release 1 new theme every month. But updating the existing themes were equally important at the same time.

We spend our last 4 months and updated nearly 12+ themes. When you use them next time, be assured that the themes will be in their utmost quality.

How are we going to compensate ?

Besides the theme updates that you get in the members area. We are also going to add 2 new plugins this month to the existing members from our existing InkThemes plugins library. This will continue to happens for subsequent months as well.

What are the future plans at InkThemes ?

We are in talks with few theme authors to include their themes for our existing members. The deals are pretty much in the final phase and when that happens you will get access to selected marketplace items without having to pay for them individually.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

5. cetotoutlet

cetotoutlet Guest

Dear Sir, kindly alert us on the theme updated. For example, salesjunction has updated version however i did not notice about this until i go to customer support and read customer's thread.

I would be glad and happy if we also can get marketplace items..hehehe... as in your future plans.

Anyway, nice theme and good customer support. thumbs up.

6. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

We have fixed some minor issues in salejunstion theme and if we found any major issue then we will fix that issue then notify you to this update.

We are working on marketplace so wait for our future plan.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

7. cetotoutlet

cetotoutlet Guest

Thank you mr yogesh! yes, kindly alert us on any updated version. as usual pracatices even in mobile apps etc. There will be notification on any update. Tq again.

8. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

Yes sure we will notify you.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

9. smartuser

smartuser New Member

Can you please confirm that we will get access to the marketplace themes as part of the membership?

10. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello !

We are in talks with few theme authors to include their themes for our existing members.The deals are pretty much in the final phase and when that happens you will get access to selected marketplace items without having to pay for them individually.

We have already included the PopUp Ninja plugin in InkThemes Membership for members and soon we gonna include one more plugin.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

11. proele

proele Member

Do we have any progress on including the "Market Place" themes for the paid subscribers?

"We are in talks with few theme authors to include their themes for our existing members. The deals are pretty much in the final phase and when that happens you will get access to selected marketplace items without having to pay for them individually."

12. nacarls

nacarls Guest

I also would be interested to know.

13. bat42001

bat42001 Guest

Hello, I too am interested in knowing the future plans with InkThemes. ""We are in talks with few theme authors to include their themes for our existing members. The deals are pretty much in the final phase and when that happens you will get access to selected marketplace items without having to pay for them individually." - where do you stand on this issue!.

14. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

We have recently launched the Foogo WordPress Business theme, which is included in the Memebrship..
    I hope you guys got an email regarding the same and downloaded it too...:)

Thanks for the cooperation..
    Pramod

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.