For All Customers. (Post thread link here incase your support question goes unanswered.)

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by Neeraj, May 18, 2013.

1. bigstang

bigstang New Member

2. molatin

molatin Member

3. index67

index67 New Member

My original support request was posted on Oct 5. I then 2 days later reposted it here. Today is the 13th and still no reply not here not there. The support for the last year was un-acceptable. If you guys can't handle the amount of tickets them you need to hire more staff...
    Here is my original post again:
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/conversations/updating-to-geocraft-v2.1292/

4. molatin

molatin Member

5. boorian

boorian Member

6. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Index67,

1. You have made a thread in this forum following is the url of that thread.
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/listing-renewal-issue.13168/

2. But at this time you didn't make any thread and the url that you are providing is not a thread link.
    We can't open following link, only you can open that link, so we don't know what is your issue.
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/conversations/updating-to-geocraft-v2.1292/

3. So please make thread as first time and provide your problem.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

7. 102drive

102drive New Member

Hi. We need to insert some shortcodes into the popup (InkExit Popup Plugin) and they does not work (but they work fine in any normal post). How we can do that?

8. elmont0

elmont0 New Member

Hi,

I have tried to use your Videocraft theme the past few days installing and reinstalling without success as it seems to be drought with errors in the code. Unfortunately, if I can't get this to work int he next 24 hours I will need to purchase a different theme and get a refund as so far the support has not been correct or helpful. I like the theme but am really getting frustrated at this point. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Original post: http://www.inkthemes.com/community/...n-code-and-cant-load-videos.14449/#post-54198
    -------------------------------------
    Hi,

So I just installed the theme and have some problems I was hoping someone can help me with correcting. I have installed the theme and tried reinstalling it but still have these problems:

1. I cannot upload .mov files or .mp4 files. I receive errors:
    The requested URL /wp-admin/<br><b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset 'of_template' in <b>/home/elmon0/vidicons.co/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/functions.php</b> on line <b>95</b><br><br><b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset 'of_themename' in <b>/home/elmon0/vidicons.co/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/functions.php</b> on line <b>95</b><br><br><b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset 'of_shortname' in <b>/home/elmon0/vidicons.co/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/functions.php</b> on line <b>95</b><br><br><b>Warning</b>: Illegal string offset '_meta_video' in <b>/home/elmon0/vidicons.co/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/functions.php</b> on line <b>95</b><br>http://www.vidicons.co/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/GFSmartrecord-18.01.3517.10.2014.mp4 was not found on this server.
    Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

2. These errors are listed at the top of my site but do not appear when another theme is used:
    Warning: Illegal string offset 'of_template' in /home/elmon0/vidicons.co/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/functions.php on line 95

Warning: Illegal string offset 'of_themename' in /home/elmon0/vidicons.co/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/functions.php on line 95

Warning: Illegal string offset 'of_shortname' in /home/elmon0/vidicons.co/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/functions.php on line 95

3. This error is listed before the category section:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/elmon0/vidicons.co/wp-content/themes/videocrafttheme/front-page.php on line 259

Seems like a nice theme but is anybody able to offer any assistance so I can get it working to really see if it will work for me? Thank you in advance from a novice.

site: www.vidicons.co

9. hameedshaikh03

hameedshaikh03 New Member

hi,

my theme sharing in facebook problem and i contact 4times in last week to your support team but they dont give response me

10. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello hameedshaikh03,

Please provide us your thread link.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

11. molatin

molatin Member

12. ron1343

ron1343 Guest

I just purchased the Zero theme but when I click on the file to download the zip file of the theme, I get this "HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found."

13. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello Ron1343,

We have sent you an email, please have a look.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

14. dchardnett

dchardnett New Member

Greetings,
    I am having a challenge with my Themia Pro. I changed a slider image and the correction only shows logged into my dashboard. The same for the change I made to the Tagline. They only appear while I am logged in. However, they are not showing in different browsers on different devices, or when I log out.

Please help Thank you.
    http://www.greatgainesfoods.com

15. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

16. pixvault

pixvault Member

The link to the thread is below. I would like my purchase refunded for te Appointway theme as the booking plugin has never worked correctly from day 1 & despite numerous request for support the issue still hasn't been solved!

As a result I shall be removing the Appointway theme (and booking plugin) from my clients site & installing a booking plugin that actually works!

Thread in question
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/appointment-bookings-failing-again.13212/

17. bernz3

bernz3 Member

I have been trying to get an answer to this for past 6 days with no clear answer!

Hi Pramod,

Unfortunantly this was not explained on any of the pages I visited and one would think that they would be part of the bundles you all offer.

How do I get a refund so that I can indeed purchase the right themes I need (guardian, Cherryplay etc.)? I need to find this out asap as time is ticking for me

Thanks

Bernard

18. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello Bernard !

We had sent you an email on Friday please have a look on inbox.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

19. molatin

molatin Member

20. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello molatin!

I have replied in your thread please visit your thread link.

Thanks & Regrads
    Pramod