A Few Questions

Discussion in 'VideoCraft WordPress Theme' started by goharnett, Oct 21, 2014.

1. goharnett

goharnett Member

1. I'm getting a line over the top of my site on many pages. not the home page. See image attached.

2. Social sharing buttons don't work. At least the FB one. it asks to Confirm. Says it will post, but does not. It's outdated i think. A Fix? or Is there a plugin you recommend for this? My site really needs to be FB friendly for me.

3. The rating stars don't work.

4. For uploading video, it asks to select category and starts with "Select All". I want to remove the "Select All" option. In fact, if possible, i'd like only one choice to be selected, too.

5. I uploaded my own video, but it was blank. Was it because it was in the wrong format? If so, I'd like to list what formats are compatible. Or why was it not available? Just a white space where the video is yet no video.

6. What's the best way to have autoplay on when the video thumbnails are clicked, so they play right away when they open up.

7. On the single video page, i'm getting a list of three videos on the right sidebar, below the video and below the social sharing buttons, and above the footer area. It's creating a big white space and that's annoying. i want to control that.

Thanks. Otherwise, very nice theme. Just installed it today.
    Eugene

installed: http://omgoli.com/

Attached Files:

2. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

1. We didn't find any black line as you shown in attached image.

2. You have to put your social media URL's in social media setting of theme option panel as shown below in screenshot.

21oct5.png

3. The rating stars works at the time of comments, when any user comments then he/she gives star to the video.

4. Paste the code given below in Custom CSS section to hide select all category at the time of video upload, we have used checkboxes for category so it is not possible to only one choice to be selected.
    (Appearance -> Theme Options -> Styling Options -> Custom CSS) of your dashboard.
    Code:
    ul.select_cat li:first-child {
    display: none;
    }
    5. You can upload only MP4 and flv format videos.

6. To autoplay video you have to add following code in single-video_listing.php file as shown below in screenshot.
    add this code after line no. 60
    PHP:
    $youtube $youtube.'?autoplay=1';
    add this code after line no. 83
    PHP:
     autostarttrue,
    21oct6.png

7. That white space is appearing because of that image (Dubli Image).

It will resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade

3. goharnett

goharnett Member

Thanks for the prompt response.

1. is good

2. I'm looking at these social sharing links.. When i click the fb like, it pops up but disappears before i can do anything, then it changes to a "confirm" on the button
    and when i hit confirm, it doesn't do anything, changes immediately back to 0 Likes, it goes to 1 like for a second.

erase.PNG

3. and the rating as you can see shows here, but no place to put comments.
    4.5.6. good

7. the white space i'm talking about is this white space...

erase2.PNG

thank you.

Eugene

4. Yogesh

Yogesh Guest

Hello,

1. I have liked your video in facebook and Google+ so it is showing 1 like for both so the sharing buttons are working. See which video i liked
    http://omgoli.com/video_listing/crazy-cliff-biking/

2. You have to On comments option, following link will help you to On/Off comments.
    http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/comments-not-enabled.13990/#post-52431.

3. This white space is displaying because in the right side many videos are displaying so left area is blank relative to right side content height.

Thanks & Regards
    Yogesh Bhade