Multisite Use & Licensing Restrictions?

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by hilltop_yodeler, Oct 9, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hilltop_yodeler

hilltop_yodeler New Member

Hi, I work for a State University and am in the process of moving our Cooperative Extension website over to a Wordpress Multisite platform. We have around 60 county Extension offices throughout our state that we wish to include as child websites under the parent (State-level) Multisite installation. We don't sell products off of our websites - the websites provide outreach and educational information to website users as well as staff resources to our state and county employees.

My questions are:
    1. Are there any licensing issues that would prevent me from using any of the InkThemes for a Wordpress Multisite installation in the way that I have described above? I did not see any licensing information that would prevent this sort of usage, but I just wanted to be sure.
    2. After reading the forums, I have learned that the business themes are Multisite-compatible, but I do not know if what I have downloaded are "business" themes. Are all of the InkThemes Wordpress themes designed to be used in a Multisite installation? The themes that I have downloaded are listed below - please let me know if any of them are not Multisite-compatible:
    Cloriato, Colorway, Covera, D'Zonia, Figero, Gommero, Slice, Swiftray, Themia, and Toomorel

I searched around in the forums and on the FAQ and could not find the answers to my questions; I wonder if it would be a good idea to post this sort of info on the FAQ? http://www.inkthemes.com/support/faq/

Thank you in advance for your assistance!

2. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,

Our themes are licensed under the GPL general public license see > (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl.html). Upon purchase, you are authorized to make any necessary modifications to the InkThemes themes to fit your purposes. Ink Themes themes can be used for personal or commercial use on unlimited personal or commercial websites. But the theme support and forum access will only be provided to those who purchase a theme from our website.
    Generally all our themes are Multisite-compatible. InkThemes Wordpress themes are designed to be used in a Multisite installation.

Thanks & Regards
    Pramod

3. hilltop_yodeler

hilltop_yodeler New Member

Excellent, thank you Pramod for your response. I did purchase the themes that I listed above and I do appreciate the support.

Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.