Pop-Up Plugin Not Working with RoadFighter--How???

Discussion in 'RoadFighter WordPress Theme' started by dougrobinson2024, Oct 4, 2014.

1. dougrobinson2024

dougrobinson2024 New Member

Hi,

I am using the RoadFighter theme on my site and I just bought a copy of a pop-up plugin tonight, over at http://codecanyon.net/item/indeed-smart-popup-for-wordpress/6634330.

I want the pop-up to appear on all pages and it is working that way--but it is not showing up on the home page--and that is the most important page!. I have gone into the options for the pop-up to make it appear on all pages, but it still is not showing up on the home page.

I'm thinking because the RoadFighter theme generates the home page as a Theme Option, maybe that is the problem? The way the pop-up plugin works is there is a short code I can manually enter into the page, but there is no place for me to insert the short code for the home page.

Is there a way to go into the php and make it show up? I see there is a "front-page.php" page that shows up in the Editor--maybe there is a way I can put the short code into the php??

Please help!
    Doug

2. Neeraj

Neeraj Administrator

Yes, Putting PHP on front-page.php might work.

Ask the plugin developer, when we place their shortcode what PHP is outputted on inserting the shortcode to any page.

You can add the same PHP to front-page.php file and popup should appear fine.

3. dougrobinson2024

dougrobinson2024 New Member

Once I get the php or javascript or whatever from the popup developer, how and where do I put it in the front-page.php page? Do I need to "wrap" it in php or what other special handling would I need to do?
    Thanks for your help!!
    Doug

4. Pramod

Pramod Guest

Hello,
    You can use it in header.php file if you want popup in every page after </head> tag.
    Thanks & regards
    Pramod