For All Customers. (Post thread link here incase your support question goes unanswered.)

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by Neeraj, May 18, 2013.

1. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Ok, Send the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    I will check and resolve your issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

2. jshade52

jshade52 New Member

http://www.inkthemes.com/community/...-not-appear-on-mobile-default-internet.11971/

I still have the same issue in Photomaker. Here were my three posts in 2 threads without responses. I did have one response which told me the theme works correctly which it does not..

In the phone, I went to settings - Application Manager - Internet - Clear Cache (several times - also erased all data)

I re-opened the internet and it does work when the phone is sideways but not held up and down. I still get the red background only when the phone is upright. Could the issue be something to do with the Note's size compared to other phones? It does work from Chrome on the phone but not what my client uses as Internet.

I still have the same issue. My phone just sees a red screen and it is not a cache issue. The browser is the default internet used on droid phones. I uploaded a screenshot of what I see.

-------------New message below
    After a month of no response, I just tested your preview with the bowl of berries, it also does not work with the Galaxy 3 note default internet. I attached what I see of your site as well (inkthemesberries.jpg below.

Can I please get an answer if you are looking into it or I would recommend advertising that the theme does not work on the Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I showed this site to a business owner and he liked it a month ago. Unfortunately, he also has the Galaxy Note and is disappointed in my service because I have not fixed his issue in over a month. Thanks

Attached Files:

3. StevenA

StevenA New Member

Hello,

I have a question. I have Black Riders theme and I have 4 pages i would to put into the footer widget.
    earningsdisclaimer.html
    privacy-policy.html
    terms.html
    place-holder.html.

I put a text box into the first footer widget. and the file worked...sort of it was already open in a narrow column.
    So that was no good. Deleted it. put a page into the widget box.. made a page under pages put the code into the page hit published.
    I listed the page name in the first footer widget but would not open up... also permalinks set to post name copied the name and put that into the page ID field.

Could you please tell my a work around this is the first time setting up the earnings, privacy, terms and placeholder in the footer area on the Black Riders theme.
    Thank you
    Steven

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Sorry but your issue is not clear to me.
    Please share page link on which you have done what you have written above. So that i can understand issue more clearly.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

5. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

The problem in your case is. Your issue is not occurring at our side.
    But still we are trying to generate it.
    We will definitely inform you regarding any progress on this issue.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

6. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

7. jshade52

jshade52 New Member

Hi guys,

I love your themes, but wanted to let you know I have the same issue on my Samsung Note 3 Internet with your new theme BlackWell. I attached a picture so you can see. It appears that your themes with a side menu are having the issues with the phone. I hope you guys are able to get one of the phones to see it occurring because I would love to use Photomaker and Blackwell. Thanks

Attached Files:

8. saliekhan42

saliekhan42 New Member

Hie Nitesh

Which is the best Word press platform to run the classicraft theme. Is it the Wordpress.Premium or Wordpress.Business?

9. samoanz

samoanz New Member

Hi,
    How do I create or enable the 'next' buttons or numbers to go to the next page at the bottom of my homepage? http://www.samoapages.com ie Next 1 2 3 4 5 >>

Thanks

10. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello,

PM sent.

11. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

12. zarumath

zarumath New Member

Hi
    I am using ANdrina -
    how can I stop Responsive?

13. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

We are sending you Andrina non responsive theme but i personally suggest you to use responsive theme.
    Non responsive theme have some limitations. You will not get any updates for this theme.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

14. rellaroo

rellaroo New Member

15. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Thread link you have shared is of personal conversation. But none of our support member have such conversation in the inbox.
    Please add us in this conversation or post your query in the open forum.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

16. rellaroo

rellaroo New Member

I have tried to post in open forum and to contact support but am unable to see how to do so. I am becoming very frustrated with getting support, there is no clear link or option to ask for support.

Where do I need to go to ask for help? please provide a clear response as to how I can get help with a theme that is not functioning correctly?

17. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Please visit link given below.

http://www.inkthemes.com/how-to-access-themes-and-support-forum-of-inkthemes/02/

If still you are unable to post query then you can contact us at [email protected]

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

18. louanncovi

louanncovi Member

19. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

You can use "Nextgen gallery" plugin.
    It will provide you zoom feature on click. And also allow you to add images separately on a single page.
    https://wordpress.org/plugins/nextgen-gallery/

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

20. reclaimingbeautyqueen

reclaimingbeautyqueen New Member