New Theme Issues Not Resolved

Discussion in 'GeoCraft WordPress Theme' started by ldrouillard, Mar 8, 2014.

1. ldrouillard

ldrouillard Member

When I listing is submitted, I am not able to make updates to it on the back end. I tried to remove the photo, edit or delete fields like the address and phone number and publish it and it reverts back to the original version. There must be some sort of security issue that prevents anyone other than the person that created the listing to edit it which does not work if managing the content on a site. This needs to be resolved ASAP.

2. admin

admin Admin

If you are the main admin of your website you can edit the listing. Just make sure that you are logged in from your admin account and not any other account and listing editing should work fine.

If issue persists, comment again in the thread.

3. ldrouillard

ldrouillard Member

I am the admin on the account and I am telling you that I can NOT edit certain fields in the listing as described below. This is a problem with the new theme.. among others that are BUSINESS CRITICAL. I am very disappointed in the lack of service and the poor quality of this theme update.

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

We have released 1.8.3 version of geocraft theme. Please download theme again from your members area and upload it.
    I hope it will resolve this issue because it is occurring at your site only.
    It will work. If not then please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link: http://www.inkthemes.com/community/threads/new-theme-issues-not-resolved.10807/
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    I will check and resolve your issue.