For All Customers. (Post thread link here incase your support question goes unanswered.)

Discussion in 'General InkThemes Discussion and Feedback' started by Neeraj, May 18, 2013.

1. Neeraj

Neeraj Administrator

This is to notify all our customers. If you post a thread at InkThemes Support Forum and you don't get the solution to your issue or if someone had not even replied to your thread within 48 hours.

Please post the link of your thread directly below. This thread will be monitored by Admins and we will make sure that the question is answered within the next 24 hours after posting the link here.

After posting the reply directly on your thread we will delete the link of that thread from here.

samoanz likes this.
  2. bwdaugherty

bwdaugherty Member

Geocraft Themes: 'Sign In' not working. It directs people to an invalid URL. Please Advise.

3. amberlstarr

amberlstarr New Member

How to remove phone icon and phone number from Butterbelly theme.

Hi. I am using the paid version of Butterbelly and cannot remove the phone icon and number. Is there specific css for that?

4. vb777

vb777 New Member

I purchased the themia pro theme and cannot install the zip file. I watched the video above and tried all the help info I can find. Problem is the themiatheme.zip file that I downloaded doesn't work?

5. khalid512

khalid512 New Member

I love inkthemes company thank you from my hart

6. amberlstarr

amberlstarr New Member

This worked perfectly! Thanks so much!

7. snappycomeback

snappycomeback New Member

Hi Nitesh,

In Wordpress it says I'm using Themia Theme Pro version 1.3.4. Wordpress tells me this is up to date. I this not correct?

I DID download this from InkThemes but I know there's a Pro version (my site) and a Lite version. Before I use this download I need to make sure it's the Pro version. I don't want to make a problem with my website that I worked so hard on. It only says "Themia" so I'm not sure.
    Thank you in advance,
    Mimi

8. webnimo

webnimo New Member

Hi,
    When Adding a Video to VideoCraft through YouTube, the view count shows 0 views unless a user clicks on the Video. Is there anyway to have a view count API that shows the same views on Youtube on a Videocraft Theme ?

9. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

You are using the most initial version of theme. Till now nearly 8 updates are released.
    So i recommend you to update your theme. If you are not comfortable in it. Then please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    I will update your theme safely.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

10. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

We are looking to it. Will reply you as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

11. patoh777

patoh777 New Member

Hi Support,

I've bought the Developer License,
    but noticed that at the download page,
    it was indicated as :

BlogSpring (Personal) + 3 Themes Bundle OTO License - Lifetime

Is this a mistake?

and I've bought the ColorWay theme (Developer) previously,
    so is it ok to add another of your theme that I do not have to my collection?

since I have been always your customer...

12. localmkt

localmkt New Member

Just got the Blogspring Theme - seems cool - but have a couple of questions:
    1. How do I get the post on the Homepage Feature Area to show a video on the home page? It will show if the title is clicked and it goes to the post page.
    2. How do I remove all of the Inkthemes Information and the other items in the black section at the bottom, just above the footer? Attached to screenshots - thanks

Attached Files:

13. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

To show post content at the front page. Theme using WordPress excerpt. Which do not allow html or iframe codes.
    You can set thumbnail image of video as a featured image. So it will display at the front page and if some one click on it. It will be redirected to the single page. Where video can be played.

2) It's an widget area. You can add your widgets from
    Appearance > Widgets
    Drag and drop widgets of your choice in the footer widget area.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

14. incomeguru

incomeguru New Member

Hello
    I purchased one of the packages that has many themes in it, problem i have is this:
    Is there a place to see the theme so i dont have to download each and every theme to look at it?? Do you have a place to go so i can see the example of each theme??

15. jrsimmons07341

jrsimmons07341 New Member

Hi,

I need to make full width page in the classic craft theme. Is it possible ? Can you guide me to how to do that..? Thank you

16. shehzad

shehzad Guest

17. robrich

robrich Guest

Hi
    I had already posted a separate thread with NO reply so I tried several ways to contact you all failed! hence why I resorted to the last method but thats for your reply

Can you please tell me why the star rating does not appear on the 'Latest Reviews' - please see http://www.hostingreview.guru/

Thanks

18. lifestock

lifestock New Member

I apologize, but I couldn't find where I could start a new thread. Please, I am trying to get some help for "blogspring". I don't know how to gather images, logos and favicons to upload. Furthermore, I don't know how to load them. Please help. Thank you.

19. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Gathering images is totally depends on you. You can purchase logo and images or can create or edit images through Photoshop or any other image editing tool.
    To upload images go to the
    Appearance > Theme options > General settings.

Also mailing pdf documentation of theme.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

20. elly29

elly29 New Member

Greetings,

I hope I am starting a new thread, although I am not sure how to do so. If I am not, I do apologize! I am a registered member for Inkthemes.com. I have purchased the Local Biz Theme Pro for my wordpress website. Along with the purchase you gave some free PNG (bonus) logos. I would love to use some of these logos for my website but I do not know how to edit them! Can you please edit them for me or tell me how to do it myself. I'm not sure if I have the right programs to perform the editing to a PNG image. I have attached the logos I would like to edit in this message. The text for the logos should read: Here For You. Your help would be greatly appreciated. You can e-mail me directly at [email protected] Thank You So Very Much and Have a Nice Day!

With Respect,
    Elly

Attached Files: