Infoway Pro Crashes ALL THE TIME

Discussion in 'Forum Rules' started by toddoldfield, Jan 30, 2013.

1. toddoldfield

toddoldfield New Member

I host with GoDaddy.com. 5 times in 10 days our site has gone down, and we believe largely due to this theme. Most recently it went down today and they checked traffic, Nodes, and the backend, disabled all the plugins, and the site would still not load correctly.

Their advice was ... it's the theme.

I paid $45, which is not much... but it should work correctly.

I emailed you on this, only to find that you do not answer emails?????

Lord man... that is horrible.

I need help. We have business people going to our site... and it does not work correctly.

Todd

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Please clarify your issue little more and also share the link of your website.

3. aegrant00

aegrant00 New Member

Gourav,

Again, please post the users' resolution here. I am contemplating purchasing this theme, and need to ensure that you are selling a stable product.

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

If your issue still exist, Then please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]
    We will check and resolve your issue

5. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello Aegrant,

You can try Infoway theme. It is working fine without any issue.
    We are here to support you regarding any type of issue (if occur)

6. aegrant00

aegrant00 New Member

Nitesh,

I wasn't asking for you to tell me all is well, I was asking for you to post what the resolution to his problem was.

You guys apparently may not understand that the value of a support forum is different than if it were a support ticket. In a forum, users learn from others' problems and find resolutions themselves.

Therefore it is IMPERATIVE that you actually answer the thread in the forum, and post the resolution, even if you replied to the user by email.

Let me give you an example. WPMU is a very large very successful WP development team in Australia. Last night, I found a bug in their plugin, and reported it in a forum like this one. I got on a chat with their support staff and a developer this morning, they saw the problem, fixed it, released an update, and then they posted a reply to my forum post from last night.

Even though they personally resolved MY problem right then and there, they still posted the resolution in the forum so it would benefit ALL future users as well.

Understand?

So, why was Todd's site going doen repeatedly? How did you fix the problem?

While awaiting an answer, I will go post a new thread with a problem I am having with Infoway that I would like resolved tonight.

7. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello Aegrant,

We are understanding what you are asking. But it is not possible for any support member to provide direct solution for a non common issue.
    For such issues we can provide random solutions but it is just a wastage of time for customer. That's why we ask for dashboard detail and try to resolve problem as soon as possible.

We will also try to post solution for this issue in this thread.

8. citified

citified Guest

PLEASE do not use godaddy for hosting because they are cheap and put 2,7oo sites on one server! and they go down alot. There Name should be GoDownDaddy.com