Gallery - no zoombox - blank thumbnail

Discussion in 'Infoway WordPress Theme' started by rosy, Feb 25, 2013.

1. rosy

rosy Member

Hi,
    I just realized after creating my gallery in infoway that the gallery doesn't work the same way as your other themes?
    1. There is a blank thumbnail alone in the top row that does nothing when you click on it.
    2. The images open in the browser and don't open in a slideshow as other themes do like the (squirrel theme sample which I love).
    I would like ,u gallery to have the same effect as the other galleries like on the Squirrel theme - is that the zoombox that you mention in one of your blogs?
    Do I have to do something special to get the image slideshow?

I have done the things mentioned in the other forum post to create my gallery page - see image below:
    gallery.png
    Thanks! Rosy :)

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Please provide the following information listed below.

Thread Link:
    Your Website URL:
    WordPress Username:
    WordPress Password:

Send this information on our email at [email protected]

3. aegrant00

aegrant00 New Member

Gourav, how about posting the answer to rosy's question here...

4. rosy

rosy Member

Yes - I keep hoping to hear from you about this because now that I've had the problem - I realize that your infoway theme looks like this in the preview also - why the blank thumbnail and the lack of lightbox slideshow...why is it different from the other themes?
    Thanks

5. rosy

rosy Member

6. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

We have checked your website link which you have given, Everything is working fine. We are not getting any problem, It seems that you are opening you theme in any other browser. Tell us on which browser you are opening your website. And also we haven't received your dashboard details so send it to us, so that we can check your issue.

7. rosy

rosy Member

Thanks Gourav - now that I check it on another computer it seems to only be a problem on the PC's that have IE9 but it is OK on IE10 - I don't have access to an older version of IE to check it out though...do you have IE9 and is it OK on that version or older ones?
    Thanks

8. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

We are working on your issue and reply you as soon as possible.

9. rosy

rosy Member

Hi again Inkthemes - I see that the issue I was experiencing was that the gallery was not compatible with version 6-9 of IE but that you have made an updated version of the theme that has a gallery that works now - thank you!
    Is there any way to get automatic notifications when you put up a new version of a theme...you could use your newsletter list and send everyone an email with the name of the theme you've updated...since the updates don't automatically happen in the WordPress dashboard that would be very helpful!
    ISSUE IS RESOLVED
    Thanks again,
    Rosy