Track Your Social Media Progress With Social Metrics
Almost every person who owns a website tracks stats of his/her website. Tracking is needed if you want to know your audience and grow your website more. Social media’s are great source of traffic so why don’t you track your social media traffic. It’s a crucial thing to take your blog higher and know how your site is performing.
I have seen many people check their traffic stats daily. I encourage them because by tracking their stats, they will know what actions should be taken next in order to take their blog to next level. So you would be using Google Analytics or any other tracking mechanism in your website. That’s good but when I am talking about social media reputation of your website then I have the solution for tracking social media traffic. Social Metrics offers you a simple WordPress plugin which helps you to analyze social response on your blog. With the help of this plugin you can track which of your posts perform best in terms of social media exposure.
Let’s see how you can get social metrics plugin working for your site:
- Click here to download social metrics plugin.
- Install this plugin in your WordPress website. After successful installation and activation of this plugin, click on Social Metrics link in left sidebar of your dashboard.
- You will be taken to settings section of Social Metrics. Everything is self explanatory here so you will never get a problem.
After successful setup of Social Metrics you can simply track your activities and impact of your posts in social media. Once you have all the information you can make finer decisions regarding your social media strategy.
Let’s have a look on Social Metrics Features:
- You can easily track how your content is shared on Twitter, Facebook, Google +1, StumbleUpon, Digg and LinkedIn.
- Track how many times exactly your posts or pages have been shared on social medias.
- You can easily browse your stats table to find out which blog post has gone viral and which post needs more work.
- Share your posts/pages directly from Social Metrics panel.
If you know exactly how your posts and pages are popular among people using social sites then you can help your website grow more. Suppose any of your post is less popular in any social media then you can guess it’s not getting targeted audience or it needs better content. You can further work like this. To create a strategy you need current stats of your website and Social metrics gets that juicy information for you.Premium version of this plugin offers you more features like printing or downloading tracking reports, you can sort your posts depending upon how popular it is, search your posts by keywords and many more.
As a great blogger you must now your impact on social media so this plugin is a kind of must have plugin in order to grow your website. Share this post to help other people who want their websites go viral in social media.