Simple Tips on How to Choose Best Photography Theme For Your WordPress Website?
If you are a photographer then you already know the value of presenting a picture, its value is same as taking the picture. You take too much care when while taking an awesome picture what if you are not able to showcase your picture in the same manner. Presenting your pictures and work with the same charm adds invaluable advantage to your photography. If you are a free lancer and you build WordPress websites then I would love to help you in choosing best photographic theme for your client’s websites. Themes which are able to successfully present and showcase photographers work are best. Despite this you need to find some other features in best photography WordPress theme which we will discuss later.
Real Photography Theme from InkThemes:
At InkThemes, after analyzing various photography themes and by reading reviews of many photographers the team made an effort towards developing a theme having almost everything a photographer will need in order to showcase his work and grow his business. InkThemes successfully designed and launched the Real Photography theme. Let’s see how this well designed theme will help photographers to get more popular via their websites:
Features of Best Photography Theme:
- Theme should have an attractive slider to showcase best pictures. Real Photographic theme has that capability, It has a unique slider which doesn’t effects quality of pictures and supports twelve images in its slider.
- Unique slider of Real Photography theme features each image with attractive transition effect and makes it eye-catching for visitors.
- A “thumbnail slider” is provided just below the main slider, this thumbnail slider allows user view various pictures at the same time and click on any picture to see it fully in main slider.
- A good photographic theme should be able to protect your images. Real Photography theme powers you to disable right click in your website so that a normal user will never be able to use “copy/paste” and “save image as” options.
- Search Engine friendly, as you already know search engine bots are not able to read images. So it’s difficult to make a site search engine friendly which has lots of images. But Real Photography theme is designed in a manner that it is still search engine friendly. The theme is coded with care and its code is search engine friendly. The main content block is placed before the sidebar regardless of the sidebar position, so it is crawled first by search engines.
- A photography websites have a lot of images, so it’s not possible to feature all of them through slider. Real Photography theme allows you to feature your images via blog posts. Yes unlike other photography themes Real Photography theme allows you to put “Multiple Images” in your posts and place them either horizontally or vertically depending upon your wish. It looks very attractive when your blog posts feature your images along with your written content.
- A good photography website should open in mobile devices also without any problem. Real Photography theme is fully responsive so it adjusts itself with any screen size in which it is opened.
- A photographer is an artist and every artist’s have their fans all around the world. So a good photography website should have social media links embedded in it. If your fans visit your website then they should be able to easily catch your online presence. Real Photography theme offers you the same.
If you are a photographer and you are doing your job well by taking awesome pictures then why take risks with your online presence. Choose yourself how you can display your work in best possible way with minimum effort so that you can still focus on taking awesome clicks. If you are a freelancer then you should take care of your photographer clients need and give them the best result with one of the Best Photography WordPress Theme.