Front page issues

Discussion in 'ColorWay WordPress Theme' started by zah_ali, Jul 27, 2014.

1. zah_ali

zah_ali New Member

Hi all,

I've been using the colorway Theme on our site for a while now: http://www.edinburghreds.co.uk/

In recent weeks the homepage slider doesnt seem to be working. I've not changed anything on the site so can't understand why this has happened.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions on how to fix this?

2. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

It's a plugin issue. Please deactivate all plugins to see if this resolves the problem? If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).
    Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

3. zah_ali

zah_ali New Member

Hi,

I've tried de-activating all plugins and re-loading the site. The slider still isnt working.

I've inspected the code and the console says it can't seem to find the following JS file
    http://www.edinburghreds.co.uk/wp-content/themes/colorwaytheme/js/jquery.flexslider-min.js?ver=3.9.1

I've downloaded the latest version of the theme and this file isnt' included in the js folder there either. I'll try to upload the latest version of the theme as I seem to be on v 3.0 to see if that helps fix the issue.

4. Nitesh

Nitesh Support Staff

Hello,

Latest version of theme is Version: 3.2.6.
    I think you have uploaded wrong wrong version.
    Access your members area and download latest version. It will resolve this problem.

Thanks & Regards
    Nitesh Raghuwanshi

5. mambobrown

mambobrown New Member

The actual issue is there are multiple versions of jquery and they are conflicting. Check your page source code and do a search on jquery.js
    I had the same issue.

6. mambobrown

mambobrown New Member

One last thing to try as well. You may have a plugin that conflicts with the theme. (i.e. WP Fluid images)