Currency symbol

Discussion in 'Figero WordPress Theme' started by home, Jul 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. home

home Member

Hiya
    I was emailed saying that the theme was going to be updated to allow me to add a £ symbol to the price buttons. I've updated to the latest version of Figero, but it still seems to be the same. If I don't add a UK currency symbol, then it doesn't automatically add one, and my price (on the button) remains as just numbers. If I do add a currency symbol to my prices, I get the error message 'The link you have used to enter the PayPal system contains an incorrectly formatted item amount'. Also, PayPal prices have now changed to USD and I can't seem to get them to show GBP anymore. I've tried editing classes.php file, but that made no difference, so I've changed it back again. Am I doing something incorrect? Thanks.

2. home

home Member

Sorry, I've just found that I can now change currency in the theme options. I didn't notice that before. However, it adds the currency symbol to the end of the price instead of in front of it. Is there a way I can change this? Thanks.

3. home

home Member

Not to worry. I switched $product_price and $curreny_icon the other way around in classes.php and it has solved the problem. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.