Covera Pro functionality missing

Discussion in 'Covera WordPress Theme' started by tconway44, May 7, 2014.

1. tconway44

tconway44 New Member

Hi - I want to control the slider speed and also have it pause upon hovering. The updated version of Covera should at least be able to control slider speed. This functionality is missing from my Version 2.0.3 install. Help please.

2. tconway44

tconway44 New Member

Covera Pro Theme is missing code in Coveratheme/js/custom.js. It also has an unnecessary play: 50000. I gather that this additional play attribute is slowing down initial rendering of slider. It is missing hoverPause function. So I added the function after the play function. Although my problem is solved, the issue in not solved. What is not solved is that my Covera Pro Theme should display this functionality in Theme Options. It does not. What else am I missing in the Pro Theme? I guess I'll find out through trial and error - although this ins not what I expect from Inkthemes.

3. tconway44

tconway44 New Member

I have found that on hover out the slider does not continue. I question wether I actually have a PRO version - it says PRO but this is not right. It;s also not right that I am answering my own posts.

4. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello tconway44,

Thanks for suggestion,In our future update, We will add the functionality of "Slider Speed" in our theme option panel.
    and if you have any other query then do let us know.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava