Blog "Read More" Button in another language

Discussion in 'Blackriders WordPress Theme' started by alexdimartino, Apr 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alexdimartino

alexdimartino Member

I understand that in order to change the site language one must change both .mo and .po language files in one's preferred language.

I also understand that there are TWO "languages" folders: one is in the WordPress root and another one inside the BlackRider theme folder.

I have changed all .mo and .po files both in the WP root folder and within the BlackRider theme folder BUT still the "Read More" orange button which is at the end of a post in home page has NOT been translated.

I have also altered the wp-config.php file as suggested.

Any help?

Thanks.
    Alex

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

Go to functions > define_template.php present in your theme directory and follow the instruction as shown in image given below

2014-04-23_1146.png

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

3. alexdimartino

alexdimartino Member

Thanks for that Gourav but although I paid attention to the sintax this is the error I got which crashed the whole site:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/lostpict/public_html/dellafonte/wp-content/themes/blackridertheme/functions/define_template.php on line 43

I only changed 2 words within the two inverted commas as indicated in your images but this is what happened?

4. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

Hello Alexdimartino,

The solution provided above is working fine. I think at time of customization by mistake you have done something wrong.
    So we insist you to undo your customization and after that retry the solution provided in the above post carefully.
    It will works.

5. alexdimartino

alexdimartino Member

thank you guys i tried again with a proper text editor and it worked! many thanks!

alex

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.