Leads Tracking Issue...

Discussion in 'Blackriders WordPress Theme' started by peterv, Apr 15, 2014.

1. peterv

peterv New Member

Hi,
    I am using BlackRiders theme for my website. We do use adword etc.. for collecting leads. Could you please advice how to set up tracking on success page when someone fills the form on home page in your theme's default lead form (which is on top right side, on slider pictures).

when someone fills Inquiry Form on top of Slider images they see a message "Your Message has been successfully submitted and mail sent." on the same url.

Could you please advice how to add our tracking on success page please. Or redirect that success page to another page which has that tracking code.

Thanks for your kind cooperation in advance.

with regards
    Peter

2. Gourav

Gourav Support Staff

Hello,

It is not possible to add conversation tracking code in lead-capture form.

Thanks & Regards
    Gourav Shrivastava

3. peterv

peterv New Member

My friend this theme is based on Lead Capture and this important feature is missing. You guys coded this theme, so you know how to fix this part. Kindly help, I am ready to pay for this feature. Kindly advice how much you need to get this done please?
    Nothing is impossible if you guys coded this theme. Kindly advice the solution. Changing the theme to new one and modifying it as per our requirement will take more time.
    Kindly help!!!
    Peter

4. peterv

peterv New Member

But it should be possible to redirect the success page to some other page. Any response please........
    Peter

5. Piyush

Piyush Support Staff

6. kerrygoo

kerrygoo New Member

What about optin via email? Black Rider sends emails. That way you can add the lead to your list.